We respect your email privacy
US EQUITY INITIATIVE
FORECLOSURE RELIEF PROGRAM
Welcome to US Equity’s Foreclosure Defense Program. As we have outlined in our video, Foreclosures in the US are still at historic levels. Homeowners everywhere are finding it increasingly difficult to remain current due to job loss, illness, businesses failure or divorce. With the rising cost of living, and decreasing property values, more and more people are falling behind – so you are not alone.
On the other side of the coin, the loan you are struggling to make payments on likely does not belong to the lender demanding payment. So the issue is not whether or not you can afford to pay, it’s whether or not the lender has the legal right to demand payment.
According to the Office of Comptroller of the Currency: The OCC found that the many banks including Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase and others compliance program had critical deficiencies with respect to suspicious activity reporting, monitoring transactions, conducting customer due diligence and risk assessment, and implementing adequate systems of internal controls and independent testing. These findings resulted in violations by the banks of statutory and regulatory requirements to maintain an adequate BSA compliance program, file suspicious activity reports, and conduct appropriate due diligence on their customers.
Despite the blatant and well-documented instances of unlawful activities against borrowers, the illegal foreclosure epidemic continues to gain momentum; destroying the lives of tens of thousands across the country. This intolerable injustice must not be allowed to continue. It is time for every homeowner to lock arms and fight back. The only legal medium to accomplish this is by using a Private Members Association (PMA).
A PMA is an organization that was formed under the First, Fourth, 9th 10th Amendments of the US Constitution. Its purpose is to Provide its members with Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Expression. To share information and voice their opinions about anything that concerns them including alternatives to foreclosures, or other legal matters.
By joining our PMA, you will receive member benefits such as:
- A full Chain-of-Title Analysis – a report that documents all the steps that transpired from closing to current. It identifies and verifies whether or not the lender claiming ownership has the legal rights to do so.
- Notarized Affidavit of Fact – This is a letter from a licensed Private Investigator certifying that the findings contained in the Chain of Title report is true and accurate.
- Rescission, Debt Validation, Error Resolution and Information Request Letters – These letters officially dispute the validity of the debt and forces the lender to produce documentation to prove they own your loan and have the statutory rights to collect.
- Original Complaint – The formal filing of a lawsuit against your lender for its illegal foreclosure practices
- All Answers and Motions – Once your Complaint has been filed, there will need to be follow-up filings and motions.
- Mediated Settlement – Once you take your lender to court, they or you may request, or the judge may require the parties to resolve their differences through mediation. Your PMA membership entitles you to be assisted by a trained negotiator / mediator. We will assist in exploring all avenues to resolve the matter in lieu of foreclosure.
These 6 steps have been proven effective in stopping foreclosure sales, and giving the borrowers an opportunity to challenge the validity of their loan, obtain judicial relief, or a mediated settlement. Clearly every case is different and we cannot guarantee the outcome of any particular situation. If you are reading this and you are in foreclosure, this is the best option available to turn the tables on your illegal foreclosure.
Simply submit a copy of your Deed of Trust or Mortgage and provide us with some basic information, we will get to work and report back to you your best options. If you loan has been Securitized, you will be eligible to join the PMA as securitized loans contain the fact patterns needed for us to show that you have been harmed and entitled to relief. Get started today. We look forward to working with you.
Please fill out the data form. We will send you an email explaining our pricing and programs. Our PMA has flexible pricing to accommodate your budget.
To get started, please email or FAX us a copy of your Mortgage or Deed of Trust.
Email to: email@example.com
Fax to (866) 993-6523
Contact US: Office (512) 284-8814